Paradex is a Proven Parasite Killing Formulation
Paradex is a mixture of five anti-parasite herbs at their optimum ingredient amounts. It is one of most powerful herbal extracts we have for expelling and destroying parasites in the human body. It is also nourishing, and preventative so that parasites don't take up residence in your body.
Parasites in People
- Up to 80% of everyone has numerous parasitic microorganisms living in their bodies without realizing it.
- Parasites can be present in:
- your blood
- your lungs
- your eyeballs
- inside your intestines and organs
- or in virtually any part of your body
- Parasites spread through casual contact with infected people and animals, by eating undercooked meats, or unsanitized salads, by walking barefoot, either outdoors, or indoors, where animals, including dogs, cats and birds co-inhabit or, also, where other parasite-infected people are.
- Parasites undermine your health by directly damaging tissues, taking food and energy from the tissues where they coexist, and by releasing toxic wastes that further weaken, toxify and burden your body as a whole.
- Parasites Infect 80% of Everyone
- It is estimated that parasites significantly infect up to 80% of the world population, and that these infestations are not limited to developing nations with poor sanitation. Common lab tests screen for only forty of the hundreds of parasites that can live within the human body. In addition, most tests are performed on stool samples, but in reality only a few parasites inhabit the intestinal tract. Also, their eggs are released in cycles, so that one may test negative on a particular day and test positive just a few days later as eggs are released. Thus many people can test negative when in fact they do have parasites. Getting a good parasite test requires stool samples from multiple days and costs upwards of $500 (not covered by insurance unless one is very sick).
Meet Some of the Bad Guys
Both in war and in health, a winning strategy is to attack the bad guys, then hold the new position and bring up reinforcements to permanently retain and improve the situation.
What Are Parasites?
Parasites are living organisms, brutal scavengers that invade the human body. There are over 1,000 species of parasites; from amoebas to worms, from bad bacteria to fungus to viruses. Parasites secrete toxins that poison our cells. They create biofilm masses and mucoidal gels to protect themselves from the immune system. Once inside the body, parasites can produce up to 200,000 eggs everyday that are allowed to thrive. As these invaders go undetected, robbing our body of nutrition, the aging process accelerates, creating multiple symptoms that range from fatigue to degenerative conditions.
How People Come in Contact With Parasites?
- The most common method of transmission is through pets. You can get parasites by not washing your hands after petting your dog or cat or handling your scaly or feathered friends, or by touching their litter box, bedding or food dish or sitting on couches or walking barefoot where they have been.
- This is the reason why women are well advised to stop emptying the cat litter box while they are pregnant and everyone should de-worm their pets regularly.
True Story About Parasites
A 46-year-old woman was admitted to the hospital because of swelling of her left breast. An X-ray examination revealed that 2 x 2 cm nodule was noticed in subcutaneous tissue. Breast cancer was suspected and the resection was performed. When her breast skin was cut open, a white string like parasite ran out.
Paradex Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $25.00
Our Price: $22.00 Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
Videos and Audios about Parasites and Paradex
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.