Cognitive Resilience — helps you retain the most important part of a happy life — Your Brain!
As a friend once said, "Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my brain the most!"
The ability to think, recall, reminisce, ponder, consider, choose and plan is what makes life great. Cognitive impairment, therefore, strikes at the very core of one's potential for a happy life.
- Cognitive Resilience helps one's brain battle the effects of aging, free radical damage, sugar-cross-linking, amyloid plaquing — all of which damage brain tissue, synapses and cognitive function.
- Cognitive Resilience incorporates powerful herbal and botanical extracts that are receiving much attention in neuro science research and brain retraining applications.
- Cognitive Reslience's botanical compounds go beyond simple brain tissue protection. These ingredients stimulate the growth of new brain cells to replace damaged ones, helping the brain grow younger and more capable.
- In another breakthrough capability, Cognitive Resilience improves the quality of REM sleep, which helps reverse, more than anything else, the damage of stress and trauma.
These Are the Ingredients in Cognitive Resilience and Why They Are Included:
Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus, triggers neurite outgrowth and regeneration of damaged nerves. Its polysaccharides help with neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival. It has been found to help after ischemic strokes to prevent cell death and to help cells recover their health after loss of blood supply. Cognitive function scale scores increase continuously with intake.
Curcumin (Turmeric) is Indian herb used from ancient times and still used in curry powder. It has been extensively studied in modern medicine and Indian systems of medicine for the treatment of various medical conditions, including cystic fibrosis, haemorrhoids, gastric ulcer, colon cancer, breast cancer, atherosclerosis, liver diseases and arthritis. It has been used in various types of treatments for dementia and traumatic brain injury.
- Curcumin has a potential role in the prevention and treatment of Alzeheimer's Disease. Curcumin as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and lipophilic action improves the cognitive functions in patients with AD. A growing body of evidence indicates that oxidative stress, free radicals, beta amyloid, cerebral deregulation caused by bio-metal toxicity and abnormal inflammatory reactions contribute to the key event in Alzheimer's disease pathology. Due to various effects of curcumin, such as decreased Beta-amyloid plaques, delayed degradation of neurons, metal-chelation, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and decreased microglia formation, the overall memory in patients with Alzheimer's Disease has improved
- Curcumin can boost brain-derived neurotrophic factor. One of the main drivers in the process of plasticity (making new brain connections, IE, learning) is brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF).
- Curcumin has shown some promise in treating depression. In a controlled trial, 60 people with depression were randomized into three groups. One group took Prozac, another group took 1 gram of curcumin, and the third group took both Prozac and curcumin. After 6 weeks, curcumin had led to improvements similar to those of Prozac.
Lemon Balm has helped in numerous studies to delay and/or completely prevent Alzheimer's processes.
Bacopa monnieri is an ancient herb used in Ayurvedic medicine to enhance brain function. Several studies have found that Bacopa monnieri supplements can speed up information processing in your brain, reduce reaction times and improve memory.
Red Wine concentrate has been shown to protect against decline in neural activity in those parts of the brain that typically decline once dementia has begun. The is important because the earlier one intervenes with red wine concentrate supplementation the less damage will occur.
Cognitive Resilience Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $75.00
Our Price: $66.50
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
How to Use
Take two to six capsules per day.
Maintenance: one capsule two times a day.
Therapeutic: two capsules three times a day.
May be taken with or without food.
Videos and Audios about the Ingredients in our Cognitive Resilience Formulation
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.