Buffered Vitamin C
Vitamin C — Is One of the Most Important Factors in Living Longer!
Vitamin C is so important to staying healthy that most members of the animal kingdom make it inside their bodies.
- In case you're wondering, fruit bats, guinea pigs, primate monkeys and humans are the only ones that do not make Vitamin C inside their bodies, but must eat it.
- All the rest of the animal kingdom make Vitamin C internally in order to protect themselves from pathogens, free radicals and toxins and to support collagen production and tissue formation.
- An abundance of research shows that a decline in the production of Vitamin C corresponds to aging and decline in function.
- Keeping Vitamin C levels high is a primary consideration for staying youthful.
- Maintaining high levels of Vitamin C is also absolutely essential to maintaining vascular integrity, normal blood sugar and ample collagen production, organ and skin health.
- Since people don't make Vitamin C internally and since most people don't eat at least 2 grams a day (most eat less than 300 mg per day), most people are losing their health, quality of life and longevity as a result.
- Vitamin C plays an integral role in the production of cellular energy, and is essential for the proper metabolism of carbohydrates and the synthesis of fats and proteins.
- Vitamin C also helps break down cholesterol, promotes wound healing, and helps maintain healthy immune function. Our Buffered Vitamin includes a mixture of naturally-occurring flavonoids, including rutin, hesperidin, and quercetin. Although ascorbic acid will work in the body without flavonoids, it works much better when accompanied by flavonoid molecules, because the bioflavonoids spare Vitamin C, thus providing greater antioxidant capacity.
- Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble antioxidant that can enhance collagen stabilization. Studies suggest that a Vitamin C deficiency can result in poor collagen cross-linkage and weaker connective tissue
- Vitamin C promotes wound healing because it is a cofactor in the synthesis of collagen and other connective tissue components.
- Because bioflavonoids have some of the same mechanisms of action as ascorbic acid, they can potentiate the effect of ascorbic acid.* Vitamin C and bioflavonoids both support immune function, connective tissue formation, cellular energy production, and antioxidant activity.* Factors dictating a need for higher Vitamin C intake include smoking, alcohol ingestion, stress, diabetes, environmental toxicity, and the use of certain medications.
- Vitamin C also serves as a cofactor in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters in the body, such as dopamine and nor epinephrine.
What Are Optimal Doses of Vitamin C?
Virtually every doctor has his or her own opinion (and many doctor statements are based on what it takes to not die imminently, rather than what it takes to be optimally healthy longterm). Therefore, consider these facts as you decide what you will do for your own body.
- Renowned Vitamin C proponent Dr. Linus Pauling recommended 2,000 mg to 10,000 mg daily
- Wolves and cats, which make Vitamin C within their own bodies, make an amount that is equivalent to about 5,000 mg (for an adult male human).
- Studies show that persons who consume five thousand milligrams or more of Vitamin C daily have virtually no arterial calcification.
- So, the higher numbers of Vitamin C may be optimal (rather than the FDA's recommendation, which is just sufficient to avoid serious disorders in the present tense, not looking forward to longevity).
- Even though Vitamin C is essential to health, many people don't consume it because the acidic nature of Vitamin C can irritate sensitive stomachs.
- With our buffered Vitamin C, anyone can get an optimum amount of Vitamin C with virtually no fear of stomach sensitivity issues.
How Much Vitamin C is in a Capsule of Buffered Vitamin C?
- 500 mg per capsule. Three capsules or 1,500 mg is an absolute minimum recommended amount for virtually anyone on earth. 4,000 or more mg daily is recommended for people who are recovering their health. With the buffered nature of this product, one can consume a great many capsules with virtually no concern for stomach sensitivity. Each bottle contains 90 capsules, enough to take three capsules per day for a month. For therapeutic purposes (restoration of lost health), ten or twenty capsules daily could be taken... up to bowel tolerance (meaning if one gets diarrhea, then reduce the dose).
What Are the Ingredients in Buffered Vitamin C?
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Threonate/Calcium Ascorbate Complex). This form of Vitamin C is well assimilated, releasing a small amount of calcium that buffers the stomach linings, Threonate is an active metabolite of Vitamin C and stimulates the uptake of Ascorbate (Vitamin C). This is an exciting form of Vitamin C due to its virtually complete assimilation.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex: Hesperidin, Rutin, Quercetin. These other natural Vitamin C bioflavonoids additionally buffer the stomach from any sensitivity to Vitamin C ascorbate. They are powerful antioxidants and potentiate the effect of the ascorbate.
Buffered Vitamin C Ordering Form
Comparative Retail Price: $30.00
Our Price: $23.30
Quantity discounts at 3, 6 or 9 units.
Buffered Vitamin C
How to Use
Take one to ten capsules per day.
Do not exeed bowel tolerance.
May be taken with or without food.
Videos and Audios about Buffered Vitamin C
We disclaim any claims (if there are any) made in these videos or audios. They are for information, education, enlightenment and entertainment only.